Thursday, March 19, 2009

Innocence

During dinner while Nonna and Papa were visiting, Nonna got up from the table to get something in the kitchen. Pickle lovingly says, "Nonna has a BIG booty". Nobody says anything (I was sick on the couch). Pickle says it again all sweetly (really, he was saying this with love), "Nonna has a BIG booty" but this time he adds, "Nonna eats too much" and again, "Nonna has a BIG booty". Finally I hear laughter. Nonna laughs and says, "yeah, Nonna does have a big booty huh. But you love me even with a big booty." Pickles says, "I love you no matter how big your booty is!".

1 comment:

erica said...

that is sooo cute! i think grandparents like those comments sometimes in an endearing way. my dad always tells me how max told him he looks really old and wrinkly. now he tries to get him to say it and he wont.