Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Couple Milestones

Pickle and I have been doing preschool at home 2 days a week, but really everyday since he LOVES to practice his letters. This picture is of letters that he wrote! We have only been doing this letters for 2 weeks.
Today, 12-20-08, Pookie started standing unsupported. I do not have a picture of it yet so this will have to do. Besides this picture shows his cute stiff legged walking.
Just thought I'd throw this one in because it's so darn adorable. We were getting ready to go out in the snow. I guess it was another milestone, Pookie went in the snow for the 1st time this week. It was a good week!

1 comment:

Peanut & Bean's Parents said...

OMG! I better get hussling and work on letter writing with O1. And to think, I am (was) a teacher. Boo me! Good for Noah!