Tuesday, December 9, 2008

W.C and Pickle's 3rd Birthday Party

December 7th we had Pickle's 3rd birthday party even though his birthday is not until after Christmas. Pickle's friend W.C also had his birthday this month so we decided to do a party for them together. They had such a blast!! Pickle was really into the party...in September we went to a party and since then he has been telling me what he wants for his party: green balloons, green cake and green party hats with a turtle on top. Pickle was excited to see the green balloons and party hats. I mean, he was really into the party hats. It's so precious to see the sparkle in his eyes and the most simple things make him so happy. I love that about children. I pray that the kind of joy & pleasure in the simple things in life is something the boys never lose.

I am so thankful for Pickle's little friends, they sure made the party for W.C. and Pickle!!!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

that video was adorable!! Made my day!