Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it Snow, Snow, Snow

I am surprised that I am loving this week of snow as much as I am. I do not enjoy getting all bundled up in layers of clothes but once I am out there, it is so much fun to play in....and so beautiful. Last I measured, tonight we had about 6 inches of snow. I heard 10 inches in Sherwood. Anyway, tonight Pickle and I played in the snow with our good friends/neighbor. We had so much fun and hopefully we will get to do it some more tomorrow!!
Look at all this snow mom
Who needs a sled?
He was irritated with his runny nose
"Open your eyes, honey". "I can't, I am Asian"
Here is Dave trying hard to open wide. hee hee
Happy 5 years!!! Love you!
Doing donuts in the snow. I toppled Pickle and his friend, Lauren flat on their faces. But they loved it and were troopers.
Snow angels
Dave the husky, pulling the pups

No comments: